Thank you, Heiko.

Some details may have been lost in translation, so I take the liberty to
clarify my position and situation.

1) I've been using this office suite since it was called StarOffice, beginning
with v. 3.0 Business Pack (or whatever it was called back then). I tried others
but always returned to StarOffice, OpenOffice.org, now LibreOffice.

2) I still think LibreOffice and *especially* LibreOffice with its many
improvements and enhancements is the best Office Suite out there, at least for
my needs. Its style management is second to none, and the list of import
filters is breathtaking.

3) I've tested a lot of closed and open source Office Suites for use in
cross-media workflows, and there's only a single one I can recommend, namely LO.

4) freieFarbe e.V. is a non-profit organisation, dedicated to liberate colour
from its proprietary chains (Pantone, RAL etc.) and to establish truly free
colour systems based on open standards like CIE L*a*b*.

5) We hoped to create a win-win situation by offering LibreOffice the
integration of the HLC palette. Since there is a very good physical colour fan
available at a low price, which has been thoroughly tested in all kinds of
workflows, it would help promoting LibreOffice as the office suite of choice in
many creative departments or for self-employed creatives. The advantage for
freieFarbe was supposed to be the promotion of its vendor-independent colour
standard with a tried-and-tested HLC colour palette.

6) I'm not opposed to an extension, but I haven't created one before, and I
simply do not have the time to get acquainted with all of the necessary details
before your 5.3 release. If someone could step up and create the OXT file, I'd
be grateful for the assistance.

7) If you can find a way to make the HLC colours a part of 5.3, all the better,
but the colour values need to be protected against inadvertent or intentional
modification in the default installation. It's OK if users store a local copy
and modify it, but the original needs to be the same across all platforms,
because otherwise it would become useless.

freieFarbe e.V. wants LibreOffice to succeed in the creative space, which also
needs an office suite. We even promoted it successfully in Switzerland as the
better alternative to MS Office. So please let us find a way to make
LibreOffice the office tool of choice for publishing workflows.

Thanks,
Christoph