Hello world,

> > Is activating context menu really supposed to be the only way to do those
> > tasks? It means that the user has to figure out there is SOME context menu
> > in 1st place and that they can use it.
>
> Double-click starts the default action, which is to open the
> modification dialog.

Okay, can anyone knowledgeable please comment on how accessible this context-
menu-only concept really is?

I mean: if *I* as an able-bodied person can't see how to edit/delete/do
further stuff/ with items in the list, how is someone with visual impairment
supposed to [figure out they have to activate context menu]? And if context
menu isn't easily accessible, what would be? Some buttons under the list
widgets?

I really have hard time buying this "$users rarely do $foo, so it's okay to
make accessing $foo totally obscure and hardly usable for everybody" argument

Katarina Behrens

Softwareentwicklerin LibreOffice
–––
CIB software GmbH
Geschäftsstelle Hamburg
Flachsland 10
22083 Hamburg
–––
T +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -235
F +49 (40) / 28 48 42 -100

katarina.behr...@cib.de
www.cib.de
–––
Sitz: München
Registergericht München, HRB 123286
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner