Hi Shaun,

I appreciate how frustrating it is to have someone else negatively
impacting your
day work, and I'm sincerely sorry about that. I'm usually responsible for
doing
the Settings unstable releases, and Robert usually takes care of stable
releases.
I should have asked Robert to do this unstable release this time.
Unfortunately, I
cannot offer you any solid reason for this delay - it just fell through the
cracks.

I'd like to offer another perspective: as of lately, I'm struggling to keep
all these
plates spinning. This time, one fell. After waking up unusually early to do
Sunday morning release, I can't say that reading this email put a smile on
my
face.

You can try and squeeze maintainers for more, for tight schedules, for no
mistakes,
but I'm afraid this one is already dry.

With respect,