Wendy, thanks. I understand the proposal. Version 1 is already in 1.3.5; so it
doesn't need to be said everytime; the version number is enough to indicate its
version 1.

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 7/2/06, Paul Benedict
 wrote:

> Does anyone else find this kind of title redudant?
> Struts 1 - Core 1.3.5-SNAPSHOT API
> We can specify it in the pom. I recommend:
> Struts Core 1.3.5-SNAPSHOT API

This change results from Don's proposal thread [1] about renaming
Struts Action -> Struts, in which I believe the consensus was to go
with 'Struts 1' and 'Struts 2'.

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-PROPOSAL--Rename-Struts-Action-as-Struts-tf1864462.html

--