Hi Tuomas,

Alle 09:05, giovedì 20 aprile 2006, Tuomas Räsänen ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> My goal is to create a non-modal dialog to replace default Styles and
> Formatting - dialog.
> MyDialog contains a listbox for styles just like the Style and
> Formatting - dialog.
>
> I would appreciate your opinion about the way I have done this dialog.
> There is also a problem: this dialog won't close when clicking that
> cross at top right corner of the dialog.
> What I've done wrong?
> Is the dialog even the right way to do this?

It sounds quite strange to me that a UNOControlDialog behaves as non-modal.

I'm not aware of AWT internals, so I may be wrong, anyway I think that in your
case this is only an unwanted side effect of the missing peer initialization.
The same applies for the closing problem.

AFAIK it shouldn't be possible to create a non-modal dialog starting from a
css.awt.UNOControlDialogModel

IMHO you should start from a normal window+frame+controller to do that

regards
Paolo Mantovani