Quoting "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

When did we drift back to this naming convention?

I thought we were trying to move twords lib_object_subobject_verb?

E.g. apr_dbd_name_get?

It's really aggrivating to use an api that's pulling in both directions
at once :(

Sorry about that. I was simply trying to follow the existing convention inside DBD (ie. get_driver, get_row etc.). But we can always change the lot, define a bunch of macros for backward compatibility, which can then be pronounced deprecated.

Would it be useful to create patches along these lines?

--
Bojan