On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:27 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Documentation discussions do belong on [EMAIL PROTECTED], since the docs need the eyeballs of the authors who designed the interfaces. Thank you for the
offer, as all contributions, code, docs, beer are welcome.

Very good. I'll work on areas as I'm utilizing them in my own projects, so things may tend to be sporadic initially, but I'll try to ties things together as I completion sections. Effectively, what I'd like to see result from my efforts is a piece of work similar to 'APR in a Nutshell', where major areas of the system are discussed from an introductory standpoint, and they are backed up by fleshing out the doxygen code more thoroughly.

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org/