Monday follow-up:

There exist a lot of tools that a lot of people know exist and use for
managing clusters. Examples are repair scripts like
- https://github.com/spotify/cassandra-reaper
- https://github.com/BrianGallew/cassandra_range_repair
- https://github.com/thelastpickle/cassandra-reaper

Or cassandra puppet modules:
- https://github.com/locp/cassandra

Or Brian Hess' counter+loader tools:
- https://github.com/brianmhess/cassandra-count
- https://github.com/brianmhess/cassandra-loader

Or Brian Gallew's tools at:
- https://github.com/BrianGallew/cassandra_tools

I'd like to make a more comprehensive list of these third party tools and
include them in the docs - are there any tools you find useful in using
Cassandra that should be listed?