+1 as well.

One thing to note, many times when i create a ticket i don't know the
complexity as I just found a bug (most of the time in a system i do not
know); so i tend to default to w/e is in the middle.  Leaving the field for
someone else to classify feels iffy as we need then someone triaging, so
not sure what is best to do in these cases; with Intermediate, i feel that
once you dig in you may find out it is too easy or too hard and then able
to reclassify (though i only see this happening if you upgrade it to
Advanced and drop it)