I am sorry, I totally forgot to address your other concern, Paulo. The
security manager is marked for deprecation in JDK 17. So this warning is to
stress to people they need to take care of a replacement, sooner than
later. I believe we have somewhere an unassigned ticket in Open status to
address this topic.