1. “No objections from me since these issues are mostly cosmetic, but it
   would be nice to clear these before the next alpha/beta. I will create a
   ticket for the unknown module warning later if nobody beats me to it.”

   1.

   1. CASSANDRA-19001
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-19001> opened for the
   issue to be checked. Until we have tested/investigated whether the features
   that are supposed to use those modules experience any issues, this is an
   isolated problem that might turn out to be a cosmetic one. So far, we know
   the associated features and the JDK where the warnings are seen.

You are right, Paulo, I meant CASSANDRA-18711 is the one that will take
care of the Security Manager deprecation in the future. I just moved it out
of triage.

Best regards,
Ekaterina