Thanks Ekaterina! I think the security manager ticket is CASSANDRA-18711
(correct me if I’m wrong) - sorry missed this in my previous search.

> As this is alpha release - can we open a ticket to be resolved in the
next alpha/beta? It is up to PMC to decide, of course.

No objections from me since these issues are mostly cosmetic, but it would
be nice to clear these before the next alpha/beta. I will create a ticket
for the unknown module warning later if nobody beats me to it.