Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

AFAIU only some work on cForms is missing (flowscript API and repeater binding)

That's far from the only work to do IMO, as there are a lot of semi-finished core features. Some that come to mind: refactored object model, sitemap listeners, VPCs, third-party containers, etc. Not that these features don't work, but they lack (at least that's my impression) some more use cases and demos to be strong enough for a stable release.

Sure, we can make an alpha release to give people a sign that we are doing some progress, but this should be for us the sign that no more features should be added in that branch.

I'm +1 for milestone release - 2.2m1 - especially since we have a history of those. Not sure it has to indicate end of new feature additions.

Vadim