Le dim. 15 sept. 2019 à 23:40, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Surely it would be better to use the JIRA
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMMONSSITE-86

I don't get it: We agreed to let "Central Services" provide the logo
and now we are again presenting homegrown ones...
Do we really want to "bikeshed" (again) about unfinished and/or
unpolished products?

The initial/original thread mentioned previously was supposed to
be the place were we define requirements/wishes (in words, or
ASCII graphics to convey the general idea).
I provided suggestions (in that other thread); please comment.

Gilles