Hello,

My name is Drew Wallick, I'm interested in getting some practical experience
in technical writing.  My experience is limited as I'm still working on my
degree. It's a slow process due to full-time work and home life. My goal is
a transition from my current career to a writing career in the next two to
three years as I'm halfway through the degree. Earning a degree is difficult
considering my secondary goal is to do it without student loans, so I'm
paying for credits when it's affordable. I look forward to hearing of any
opportunities you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kindest regards,

Drew

drewwall...@gmail.com

P.S. I emailed earlier but received no confirmation that the email was sent,
my apologizes for the double if it occurred.