David Crossley wrote:

>> >Where is the definitive info on the supported versions? The FAQ says
>> >we need Java 1.4 or better. Does that mean it has to be 1.4.0 or can
>> >it be 1.4.x
>>
>> 1.4.0

> Oooh, glad you asked that question. I was just going to use 1.4.1
> Last time i did not use 1.3.0 rather 1.3.1

I think that we should test with 1.4 in its most current
fix-version and update our requirements to reflect that.

If we test against 1.4.0 we might find bugs that result from bugs in
1.4.0 and have been fixed in the more recent versions. And we might
not find bugs that have been introduced with these fixes.

So we are hurting people that do what you should be doing (update your
java regularly to the latest fix version) to what end?

--
Ferdinand Soethe