Ross Gardler wrote:

> Is it worth us identifying when we expect to be online during the day?
> I'm not talking about a commitment, it's just that we may be able to
> maximise benefit by trying to get online in groups.

I for one will do blocks throughout the whole day.
I will certainly be there for the initial few hours,
then away for our evening meal, back until i fall asleep.
Then hopefully also do some during our next day.

> Unfortunately, that day corresponds with a site visit for me. This means
> I will probably not be online during the day (BST). I will try and get
> online at something like (times in BST):
>
> 6am -> 8am
> 7.30pm -> 11.59pm

Well the current plan is to start at 9:00 am your time.
I think it would be better to always start at 6:00 am.

-David