On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 07:55 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Den 19. aug. 2008 kl. 07.43 skrev David Crossley:
>
> > So we can see that the opening "{" and up to the ":" are processed.
> >
> > I am not sure what is doing this processing. Perhaps the
> > LinkRewriter block.
>
> Is that Forrest? Or Cocoon? (ie, is it something we can easily do
> something about?)

Actually that is really weird since {module:attribute} meaning that as
soon as cocoon finds the starts of a module call (defined by {}) it will
contact the module and calls the  getAttribute(String, Configuration,
Map) of the corresponding module.

If the link rewriter is screwing things up you could debug
LinkRewriterTransformer. Anyway this transformer normally never should
rewrite anything in the sitemap.xmap.

salu2