On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 11:05 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Den 20. aug. 2008 kl. 09.33 skrev Thorsten Scherler:
> > If the link rewriter is screwing things up you could debug
> > LinkRewriterTransformer. Anyway this transformer normally never should
> > rewrite anything in the sitemap.xmap.
>
> Whatever the problem, I'm on unknown territory here (I'm not really
> into Java). Any suggestions for how to debug this?

Using Eclipse that is not that hard but you would need some basic
knowledge of eclipse.

First add the following to your forrest.properties:
forrest.jvmargs=-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8000,server=y,suspend=n

That will force forrest to start in debug mode.

Now you need both cocoon and forrest in your eclipse workspace (I think
cocoon 2.1.x should be fine). Add a breakpoint to
LinkRewriterTransformer in the linkrewrite block. I recommend somewhere
in configure(Configuration conf). Another in public void
startTransformingElement(String uri,...)

HTH

salu2