I think I will leave it as it is then, at least for the moment. Eclipse has turned out to be a steep learning thing for me (I have tried a couple of times, but I don't grasp the idea of the interface - it is just confusing to me), and setting this up would take more time than I have at the moment.

I'll see if I can get someone else in my team to have a look at the code.

Best regards,
Sjur