Den 22. aug. 2008 kl. 11.53 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 11:44 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
Den 22. aug. 2008 kl. 11.29 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

But when I start up Forrest again, I get the following error:

CAUSE:
        The entity "pdf-config-file" was referenced, but not declared.

Forget about that, I didn't notice that Forrest had already copied in
an entity file in my $PROJECT_HOME folder, which of course did not
contain the entity declaration :/

That is why I wrote in the other mail that best is to implement the
default in the core.

I did that now, but...

Now it is working as a charm:)

That was a little exaggerated.

It does work as a charm IFF I add it manually in the $PROJECT_HOME/src/ documentation/resources/schema/symbols-project-v10.ent

But it does NOT work if I DON'T add it manually there, even though the entity is now defined both in core and in project within $FORREST_HOME.

It *should* work, AFAICU.

A possible workaround is to add it to the symbols-project-v10.ent file in the seeded site - that way it will always be defined. It is still somehow broken since it will break existing projects/sites until they manually add the entity def. to their own symbols-project-v10.ent file.

Suggestions? Ideas about the cause?

Best regards,
Sjur