On Fri, 2008-08-22 at 12:29 +0300, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Den 22. aug. 2008 kl. 12.12 skrev Sjur Moshagen:
>
> >> That is why I wrote in the other mail that best is to implement the
> >> default in the core.
> >
> > Ok, I'll add it there as well.
>
> Done as of r688036.
>
> This case is closed, as soon as I commit all my changes to the pdf
> plugin (still some work left todo on the dispatcher side).

I started to change the fop processing in the dispatcher to reuse nearly
all stylesheets from the pdf plugins to reduce the workload of
synchronizing. I need to review your commit and maybe we can enhance the
reuse even more. Actually ideally the dispatcher fo should reuse all of
the fo stuff directly.

Thanks for your work Sjur.

salu2