hi Herbert,

I think I know now what the problem is: the font is not set in the HDC, so
> the system provides the wrong CMAP data to the
> UpdateFromHDC()/ReadCmapTable() methods. Please use SetFont() to set the
> font before you call UpdateFromHDC().

Thank you for your suggestion. I didn't apply SetFont() before calling
UpdateFromHDC(). But I don't know how to generate parameters for
WinSalGraphics::SetFont in my scenario. So many similar classes related font
such as ImplFontData, ImplFontSelectData, ImplWinFontData make me confused
very much. [?] May I enumerate the fonts in mpFontList of OutPutDevice
instead of  EnumFontFamiliesExW for performance consideration.