"Bill Stoddard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I suspect something is messed up in your build.

never :)  (seriously... I spend most of my day watching "make
extraclean" scroll by...  even after a config file change)

All I gotta say is:

#0  core_output_filter (f=0x40615fec, b=0x405ddff4) at core.c:3209
3209        core_output_filter_ctx_t *ctx = net->out_ctx;
(gdb) p net
$1 = (core_net_rec *) 0x0
(gdb)

                   f->ctx (and net->c) are both initialized
> in the core_install_transport_filters(conn_rec *c, apr_socket_t *csd) call. It
>compiles
> and serves pages cleanly for me. Can you verify if core_install_transport_filters is
>being
> run?

I'll check...
--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...