Log:
Come closer to a release by backing-up the version from Covalent-numbering
series to an ASF numbering series, and prepare for the first GA release
to be numbered 1.0.0.

> This means 0.9.0 is an obvious numbering schema for alpha/beta's.

I'd like to propose to T&R the very first ASF-beta (or -alpha if troubles
are discovered) very shortly, as soon as the questions below are resolved.

First question, are there testers who will test/vote on the module?
Second question, are there any real showstoppers to a beta?  My thoughts...

 RELEASE SHOWSTOPPERS:
+ * HELP results are trashed by ABOR OOB data handling hackery. Must
+    eliminate these from the list of registered commands and handle
+    them properly in the OOB data channel read.  Pity that the client
+    developers never bothered to learn the telnet protocol.

This is a real problem since it may confuse clients and is generally
badness.  I'd hold the tag for a solution to this.

+  * FTPLimit* family of directives share an FTPLimitDBFile across hosts,
+    yet fail to scope their tracking records to the corresponding host.

If there's no fix, I'd just mark those directives as experimental and call
it baked.

Who's interested in seeing a T&R and helping make the release happen?

Bill