Hi Bill,
>> then there's another issue with mod_ftp.c which I will soon look at....

> Please let me know, if you say alls' well, I'll tag.
well, as you've seen I've committed a simple fix (no var declarations after
function calls), and now all compiles fine for NetWare; then loaded with my old
config from this spring when I last was on mod_ftp (yeah, sorry, so much other
things....), and it still loaded fine; did some limited testing with FileZilla,
and could transfer files anonymously (up/down); nothing more tested yet.
Also did a compile on a SuSE Linux box, and worked too with old config and
anonymous...
So from my limited testing I would say go ahead and T&R a beta, and lets see
what others find out.

Just a hint: last time I tested also with cURL which caused for whatever reason
a segfault with mod_ftp (r525888); so if possible you should also try some
transfers with cURL...

Guen.