Guenter Knauf wrote:
Hi,
Who's interested in seeing a T&R and helping make the release happen?
me.

Cool.  I've backed out the extra "ABOR" aliasing from trunk so we can tag
a beta, and if someone cares they can add compensation for all of the
weirder OOB behaviors that we see in the 'real world'.  I've also documented
the oddness of looking across hosts within the LimitDBFile, so nobody
should be surprised.

They are marked showstoppers, but that's not a showstopper to beta IMHO.

then there's another issue with mod_ftp.c which I will soon look at....

Please let me know, if you say alls' well, I'll tag.

Bill