On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:13:31 -0500
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The <If logic doesn't even apply when that module isn't loaded, I'd
> hope. Those admins who refuse to let their junior admins use that
> directive should have a level of control over their outward facing
> heavily-loaded machines :)

The <If> logic is approximately cloned from <Files>, and just
differs in what it evaluates.

If we're talking about any substantial config changes, then
the whole location_walk and merges should be on the table.
But before that, we need a vision of where we're going,
and how to get there without breaking what we've got.
I don't see any such vision in this discussion.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/