William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Sorry, let this thread continue too long, sorry I've been distracted.

+1; wrowe, sctemme, issac, rjung, trawick, lars, niq, covener, fielding,
    jerenkrantz and chrisd.

and the support of Albert Lash, Brian Akins and Brian McCallister.

The vote passes; next step is to submit the appropriate IP statement to
the incubator, wait 72 hours for lazy consensus, and check it in.

  Thanks!  Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help
with the IP statement -- drafting, collating email message references,
etc.  IIRC it's the PMC which has to submit, but I'm happy to do some
scut work beforehand if it's useful.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B