Roy T. Fielding wrote:

I'd suggest that we import the code into SVN by starting not
with this temporary package, but with a cvs2svn export of the
SourceForge commit history.  The relicensing can then follow as
a single subsequent commit.  Sound OK?

Yes, that is what I prefer as well.  All paperwork is done, so please
let us know when you have an export.  I (or one of the other svnadmins)
will have to massage it a bit to prefix the sourceforge ids, so just
point us to the dump file when you have it ready.

  It should be in people.apache.org:/home/chrisd/donations/mod_fcgid now.

  I used the default "full" cvs2svn conversion; if you want one with just
the trunk and without the small number of CVS tags in the mod_fcgid
repository, let me know.  There weren't any branches or anything too
complex in the SF repository.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B