From: Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
To: Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Cc: "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>, dev@httpd.apache.org,
legal-disc...@apache.org, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>, "Roy T. Fielding"
<field...@gbiv.com>, Simon Lucy <simon.l...@bbc.co.uk>
Sent: Wed, Mar 28, 2012 13:21:47 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [RE-VOTE #3] adoption of mod_combine subproject

On 28 Mar 2012, at 1:02 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Cut out the drama.  It is not helpful here.
>
> The simple question is whether or not Graham has met the conditions specified
> in section 3 and 4 of the ICLA:
>
>  http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
>
> Answer that in the affirmative, and you are done.

- I have a signed ICLA on file.
- I am a PMC member.
- The contribution was submitted to the ASF bugzilla by the BBC directly (ie
not someone in their personal capacity), which forces account holders to agree
to the following condition: "Certify that any object code, source code, patch,
documentation, etc. that you may supply to an Apache project can be
redistributed under the same license terms and conditions as the project
itself."
- The contribution was made after a BBC-internal process was followed to sign
off and clear the code for donation.

Can someone provide for me any concrete reason to suspect that the conditions
in 3 and 4 might not have been met?

Regards,
Graham