Hi Andrew,

Fair point. However, it seems we have a new "trend" around jclouds
(according to this thread). I have some ideas to give a new "taint" to
jclouds (it's the plan I will send asap).

So, if we have a new "community" around to maintain and move forward
on jclouds, I think it's worth to do it.

Regards
JB