Hi Andras,

looks like your update came too late. So, you will be able to see it in beta2 localization soon.

Vladimir

Andras Timar wrote:
Hi Vladimir,

Most of the help is in Hungarian but there are English segments at
some places. I think these are the updated segments.

Example:
The Print dialog consists of three main parts: A preview with
navigation buttons, several tab pages with control elements specific
to the current document type, and the Print, Cancel, and Help buttons.

It is translated in the helpcontent2\source\text\shared\01.po at #:
01130000.xhp#par_id0818200912284853.help.text

I uploaded my translation at 9 AM on July 16th (because at night
Pootle was down), maybe I missed the deadline by a few minutes. :( No
problem, I just wanted to clarify what happened.

Best regards,
Andras