Removing the context menu is definitely an unrelated change in app.js. Thanks for testing it for me. If nothing different is happening at all, I suspect that it's because the javascript code that recognizes the platform isn't working properly. There's not much more I can offer than what I already have without having a Mac to test on.

-Charles

Jamie Halmick wrote:
I tried applying these changes and the command key still doesn't do anything.
If I use ctrl-click I get the desired behavior but no context-menu (maybe
that's just a change in the newer app.js I downloaded from cvs) except if I
hold ctrl-shift-click the context menu flashes up for a second and disappears.
I'll make sure I've updated the entire app from cvs later tonight and re-apply
the patch and test.

: jamie

--------
By doing just a little each day, I can gradually let the task overwhelm me.