Am 12/29/16 um 13:49 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> My worries are more about: how to manage which issues should be cherry
> picked and who decides that list. Otherwise we might end up in the same
> situation. E.g. do we have to do a vote on the branch (which might cover
> multiple issues but which are related to the same topic) to decide if it
> can be merged with the master?

This is what I have in mind. I know my commits. What I would do as soon
as master has been reset would be to squash my commits as much as
possible and then cast a vote on specific issues (for each single commit
to be merged into master) with the exception that no response means +1.
So instead of the whole PMC needing to agree, not responding means "+1".
That also would mean that if e.g. two PMC members vote -1, all others
implicitly have voted +1 if they did not respond otherwise. WDYT?