Am 2017-01-01 um 10:26 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
On 1 January 2017 at 00:55, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org> wrote:

MNG-5963, MNG-6137

I couldn't find them in my list... note to self, double check... note to
michael, can you confirm

I distilled from your list, filtered git log and Jira roadmap.

* MNG-5963 is fixed and on agreed in your list.
* MNG-6137 is still open depends on MNG-6136 which is Wagon upgrade to 2.11.

Otherwise I have updated the wiki with your proposals (some of which were
seconds and moved  things into agreed (pending no objections from others in
the next 3 days)

Just checked, looks fine.

I will go on and create a few more tickets for the dandling stuff.

Michael