On 1 January 2017 at 00:55, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org> wrote:

> I just went through the list my issues. Here is a safe list I would
> merge/cherry-pick into new master:
>
> FIX-3.5.0:

> MNG-5457,

Should not affect behaviour: I'll second

> MNG-5567,

Affects behaviour, I recommend 3.5.1 but I will not object if others feel
3.5.0

> MNG-5579,

Note to self: This is a dup of MNG-6003

> MNG-5607,

I'd proposed this so marked as agreed unless we have an objector in the
next 3 days

MNG-5815,

I'd proposed this so marked as agreed unless we have an objector in the
next 3 days

> MNG-5954,

I'd second this for 3.5.1 but I'm not objecting if others feel it is low
risk to drop-in replacement with 3.3.9

MNG-5963,

Marked as agreed unless we have an objector in the next 3 days

> MNG-5975,

Should not affect behaviour: I'll second

> MNG-5977,

Should not affect behaviour: I'll second

> MNG-6001,

Marked as agreed unless we have an objector in the next 3 days

> MNG-6003,

Marked as agreed unless we have an objector in the next 3 days

> MNG-6029,

I'd second this for 3.5.1
I have concerns with introducing for 3.5.0 as it affects how the classpath
gets built and could cause behaviour differences between 3.3.9 and 3.5.0
(as it causes the test classpath to actually get resolved)

-1 for 3.5.0 but I am open to change my position

> MNG-6081,

Marked as agreed unless we have an objector in the next 3 days

> MNG-6102,

I'd second this for 3.5.1 but I'm not objecting if others feel it is low
risk to drop-in replacement with 3.3.9

MNG-6106,

I'd second this for 3.5.1 but I'm not objecting if others feel it is low
risk to drop-in replacement with 3.3.9

> MNG-6115,

We need to decide on colourised logs for 3.5.0 or 3.5.1