Hi Plamen,

> Using GitHub as Maven repository?

Yup. At least to have it as a choice.

I'm imagining putting releases for my esoteric, long-tail ideas, on
Github *rather
than littering Maven Central.*  But also allowing Maven/Grade/Ivy projects
to source the deps from there directly.  The publishing binaries to Github
isn't the problem I'm trying to solve - it is the acquisition of deps as
builds needs them.  Want to take this offline ?

- Paul