I can attest to this being a major issue for complex builds. Without
this behavior, it's nearly impossible to manage the build of complex
projects.

-Nathan

On 3/15/07, Mike Perham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A will get D 2.0.  Yes, our build depends heavily on this behavior.

I'm ok with it going into 2.0.6 as long as it is noted in the release
notes.  Based on the number of votes the issue has, this is a major
problem for a lot of people.  I can't imagine any reasonably sized
build which has not encountered it already.

mike