Lets end the debate on this pending the ongoing PMC discussions. There
isn't a release pending that I'm aware of that needs this change to be
committed urgently, so there's no need to rush to judgement on
anything, or to further debate what can and can't be done with
licenses at Apache. The policy is documented and available for anyone
to read: http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html