From: waseem.farooqui <waseem.farooqu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:55 PM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: How to handle Ctrl+C and other Sigint

Hi,

I am new in Apache mina and have just follow the embedded server tutorial
but I have some problem in it.

*  When I typed Ctrl+C from the client nix based terminal It prints some
unicodes but in real server its not print on clients terminal How Can I
handle this in my sshd server or which class handle this type of request
Kindly share a sample code.
*  The server should terminate on this should I handle it myself or apache
mina have some class or it.
*   DEL or Backspace and Tab is also not working how I could handle it.

Thanks,