On 4/13/06, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/13/06, Craig McClanahan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jonas Jacobi wrote:
> Hi Craig,
>
> It is now three weeks since the announcement of the new adffaces-xxx
> mailing lists. I know you are busy, but do you have a status update on
> the creation of the Subversion repository for these components?
>
> Thanks
> - Jonas
> --
> *Author*: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components
> < http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044 >
> *Blog*: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi

When I looked yesterday, the request to create this subversion
repository was 23rd on the list of outstanding infrastructure issues
(yes, it takes a long time :-( sometimes).  However, in response to some
pings from me on Monday, it at least got assigned to someone who
promised to look at it "this week."  Same thing (but different
volunteer) for the new account setups.  I'll try again.

Unless there's more to it than I think there is, I should be able to take care of the SVN repo this evening, if Garrett doesn't beat me to it. I believe all that's involved is adding the directories in SVN and updating the auth and mailer config files.

That would be awesome.  Thanks Martin!!

--
Martin Cooper

Craig