Hello,

I use IntelliJ for ofbiz development, but have found it awkward to work
with groovyScript files.

Each time I would view a groovyScript file IntelliJ would display a warning
that the file was not associated with a Groovy SDK and prompt me to select
one. Further, I couldn't navigate from a groovyScript file to other ofbiz
classes.

IntelliJ imports the project script from the build.gradle file, so any
changes I might have manually made to ease IDE development of groovyScript
files were lost as soon as I reimported build.gradle.

To address this I needed to add the groovyScript files to the gradle build
in some way, while at the same time preventing the files from being built
and turned into classes.

Some minor changes to the build.gradle file have been added to a branch
here -
https://github.com/danwatford/ofbiz-framework/tree/groovyScript-gradle

I have tested these build.gradle changes in IntelliJ and can now navigate
from groovyScript to ofbiz classes.

Please could other IDE users (eclipse, netbeans, etc0 try out the changes
in the branch to see if the developer experience is improved when importing
the ofbiz project structure from the gradle build file.

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Daniel Watford