Hi Dan,

I use IntelliJ 2019.1 Ultimate Edition(I know it's too old) and have a
Groovy SDK setup(groovy-2.5.7). For me it works well, I am also able to
navigate between other OFBiz Classes from GroovyScript files.

I've tried removing the Groovy SDK and set it up as a fresh one and
recorded a short video for your reference. Please have a look and let me
know if it works for you.

Video Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mhR28dn_buIaiB0vDs7a714PV05H_Bin/view?usp=sharing
--