Hi Daniel

I am on Eclipse most of the time and use the gradle eclipse plug-in to just
build the classpath. I have not faced this issue on Eclipse so can't speak
to that.

That said, I see no issues with selecting SDK or compiler for the Groovy
files. I do it on eclipse and it works without generating dupes. I launch
OFBiz from within IDE and can navigate to other OFBiz classes as well.

I'll also give it a try on IntelliJ and let you know how it goes.

Best,
Girish