From: "Ross Gardler" <ross.gard...@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
[snip]
It's about protecting the Apache brand from misuse. There are plenty
of people out there who would like to take the code and claim it is
there own without contributing back to the donating project.

There is nothing stopping someone taking the product, calling it
SuperBiz and prominently saying "SuperBiz is based on the ApacheOfBiz
project. SuperBiz.com are contributors to Apache OfBiz."
[snip]

In my opininon this is a real problem and not the OFBiz demo server issue that, I think, will soon resolve since Contegix is already an approved ASF infra provider for Maven (so why not for OFBiz ?).

For instance what is a contributor ? You can be considered a contributor because you made a very smal contribution 5 years ago (I don't mean this case exists for OFBiz), isn'it ?