Jeff,
I could put together some Wiki information and put it online before the end
of the day. I got real work, the one that pays my check, to do most of today
but I can probably get the Wiki created and with initial documentation
today. Then you can get involved with updating the Wiki as well. We should
probably get Gianny involved and probably David. Let me know if i can do
anything else.

Take care,
Jeremy