Hello Michael,

> Bitte schön:
>
> Meines Erachtens nach ist es nicht der beste Weg, Apache OpenOffice
> wieder in die GNU/Linux-Distributionen hineinzubekommen (sie wieder zu
> einem Teil der GNU/Linux-Distributionen zu machen), diesen Vorwürfe zu
> machen.

Ich mache den Linux-Distributoren (oder Distributionen) keinerlei Vorwürfe,
_wirklich nicht_. Ich werde nur das Gefühl nicht los, das Einige bei TDF/LO
(*nicht* bei den Linux-Distributionen) die derzeitige Situation ganz
'komfortabel' für LO finden.

There are problems and we have to speak about it, but that has nothing to do
with allegations. I myself have made _no_ allegations against the Linux
distributors.

I think it is also not for _the core_ of things about formal legal naming
rights to speak.

Only one problem and that is, the user will be confused when LO known
internally as OpenOffice. Or how else do I rename the situation?

The use of Open Office, as internal name is not necessarily the problem,
however, is unclear to me what you mean what do AOO?
It surely can not be the solution that is called AOO in Linux distributions
'no-name office' just because LO already taken the name OpenOffice.

You can not describe it as a reproach, that AOO want to be called by his name.

Greetings,
Jörg