Err...

Sorry but... the extentions cited by Ariel will be integrated in the source
as "code" and not as "extension"? In other words, will be part of core?

As he explained, make sense for me to merge this functions in the code in
the same way of Solver was in the past.

Sorry by my newbie understanding about the question. I am studing the
requeriment to build into debian way, getting many "problems" to bring the
code to be "debianized", breaking in some parts (at this moment in
pdfimport module) and to know more about this question can help.

And thanks by share the final of this point.

Bests,
Claudio