On 23/05/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
So did someone already review it?  I don't want to duplicate effort if
this was already done.  But since the readme is primary material for
journalists it would be good to have it polished.

It's not primary material for journalists, probably, since it's a rather uninteresting file (properly done "Release Notes" would be what we want journalists to read).

Anyway, nobody reviewed it after my last revision:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/readlicense_oo/docs/readme/readme.xrm?view=log
So feel free to review the latest version there and commit the changes; if it is too late for translation, we can still use it for the online version.

Regards,
  Andrea.